Sunday, September 26, 2010
The Future
So much about our lives have changed since we first met. Although not quite the same age, most of us were in high school (Sorry, Rach :)). Now most of us are finishing college! It's so bizarre to me to think that in a few short years our lives could be in six different states. I am so proud of these girls in everything they do, and I am daily amazed at the expertise and raw talent our little group possesses. Even though we may go months without having a real conversation, I love these girls like no one else in the world, and I know that if I needed them, they'd be there. And I also know that when we do talk, we'll make up for the lost time. I so appreciate their friendship and support, and I wish we could spend more time together, but I am so excited at where God is taking them in their own lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment